To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Solutions Engineer
The Judge Group • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The Security Solutions Engineer, a senior engineering role is responsible for deliver cyber security solutions and services for customers. The position will assist in various Vulnerability Management projects, acting as thought leader. This role will balance the need for strategic thinking about “the best solution and experience for our customers” with hands on work to implement those solutions.
The engineer should have a deep technical understanding of application, host, cloud and network security tools and techniques, must be familiar with security industry standards and best practices, and must be able to effectively work with development, engineering and operational counterparts, across a broad and deeply technical environment.
The position requires a collaborative approach across a variety of teams, both technical and non-technical, and will require a strong ability to build effective, productive relationships in order to succeed.
- Develop data ingestion, storage, search, and delivery methodologies with big data, cloud solutions, Elastic, and other technologies to support a wide array of vulnerability data sources and types.
- Go deep in terms of understanding specific vulnerability detections, finding ways to measure the usefulness of specific detections.
- Support effective measurement and reporting providing input into the development and deployment of dynamic dashboards and reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have ability to develop useful documentation of planned and existing processes to be consumed across a variety of technical teams.
- Experience working with cloud environments to manage data collection, parsing, storage, and search capabilities.
- Experience working with Python, Perl, Ruby, Golang, databases, load balancers like NGINX, and Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience working with various vulnerability management tools (Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7, Amazon Inspector)
Knowledge of networking tools like netflow, packet capture, IDS/IPS, Bro/Zeek, and other security related tools.
- Experience working with Linux CLI and shell scripting.