Join Amcor and you can be part of the team that makes the packaging of the future better for people and our planet.
Here at Amcor, we work together every day to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people across the globe by providing packaging for essential products, including food, beverages, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal-care.
We are sustainability leaders in our industry. We are the first global packaging company to commit to make all our products recyclable or reusable by 2025.
Our products are vital to support the lives of millions of people across the globe every day.
We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals who are motivated to make a difference. Working at Amcor means you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is committed to innovating and driving new solutions to create more sustainable packaging solutions.
To find out more about our commitment to sustainability and about Amcor, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer
At Amcor Rigid Packaging (ARP), our teams are focused on developing and making plastic bottles and jars that create a unique experience and are better for the environment. Our bottles and jars are primarily made from PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which has rapidly become the world’s preferred packaging material. PET is lightweight, shatterproof, recloseable, resealable, reusable and infinitely recyclable*.
With approximately 6,000 people across about 50 manufacturing operations in 11 countries and an annual revenue of US$2.9 Billion, ARP provides rigid packaging solutions to the beverage, pharmaceutical, food, and home and personal care segments.
Learn more about the many benefits of PET bottles [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SharePoint Developer
*with existing technologies including chemical recycling
Amcor Rigid Packaging
The Applications Developer/Analyst is responsible for the development and support of applications in a Microsoft environment. They will be working with business team members to identify requirements, create designs and applications, as well as provide testing and training on the applications. Additionally, migration of legacy applications is required. This position must plan and execute application solutions by providing technical and business knowledge in a global environment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development using O365 Apps including SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, and other tools as delivered in an O365 environment.
- Create SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
- Create SharePoint pages.
- Create forms and complex workflows.
- Provide technical support, documentation and formal training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Support and migration of legacy applications.
- Work with minimal to no supervision with senior levels of the organization including Financial Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Analysts, and Plant Managers to analyze business requirements, define, recommend, plan, and implement solutions.
- Manage third party/outside consultant programmers by defining specifications, monitoring their activities, and assuring results are within budget and specification.
- On call periodically with light travel requirements.
- Associates degree with focus in an Information technology field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred 2 years’ experience developing with Microsoft SharePoint.
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications.
- Experience with third-party tools like Nintex is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of software required for the position.
- Ability to prioritize & complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of other misc. application software.
- Project management skills Sound communication skills (written and verbal).
- Pro-active approach to providing customer solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to all organizational levels.
- A self-starter and focused.
- Ability to work effectively within a distributed team concept.
Amcor Leadership Framework Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies:
☐Lifting (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Carrying (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Lifting (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Carrying (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Driving – Automobile/truck/van
Other Physical Requirements: None
Work Environment: Office Environment
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills and/or abilities.
Amcor is a thriving S&P 500 organisation listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales. We have a proud history dating back to the 1860’s and come a long way from a single paper mill based in Melbourne to becoming the global leading packaging company. Today, Amcor is an international organisation empowering its 50,000 employees in over 40 countries and across 250 sites.
At Amcor we believe in talent through diversity and promote equal opportunity in the workplace and recognise that discrimination and harassment of co-workers based on race, creed, disability, gender, marital or maternity status, religious or political beliefs, age or sexual orientation is unlawful.