Requisition ID: 14621
Functional Area: Merchandising
Posting Locations: Sandston
Delivery Route Merchandiser – Trainee
Click here to see a video about this position.
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest Coca-cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Delivery Route Merchandiser - Trainee!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Route Merchandiser Trainee:
As a Delivery Route Merchandiser, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
• Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers
• Ability to obtain Interstate CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
• Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Exercise safe practices and work environment
• Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
• Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
• Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
• Interstate Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit
all candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable0.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Relationship Management