Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Dealer Development Representativie is a selling agent within the assigned territory for the company to achieve the short and long term objectives established in the Business Plan. Objectives will be achieved through the discovering of new customers and existing markets in the assigned territory. The focus will be on the Workplace/Retail market segment.
Expand accounts with existing customers as well as building new accounts with potential customers. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and partnership with sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve overall contributions.
- Collaborates with Regional Vice President and Account Executives to develop sales goals and initiatives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to support Account Executives.
- Manages the assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
- Conducts frequent sales calls - includes servicing existing customers as well as calling on potential customers.
- Develops monthly strategy for sales calls and prepares monthly travel calendar based on that strategy.
- Conducts area market analysis of top accounts in each area.
- Researches area market product data to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased in the area to determine sales strategy.
- Collaborates with Account Executives to ensure opportunities are being maximized within dealer market.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets.
- Ability to work and communicate with diverse groups, achieve results, persuade and sell new ideas.
- Uses problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Grows market share by increasing sales and sales volume.
- Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customer’s showrooms.
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with client via phone calls, letters and/or emails.
- BOSTON, MA TERRITORY
- High school diploma required; college degree or equivalent experience with working knowledge of the flooring industry is required; degree in marketing or business studies is preferred or a minimum of one-three years of related experience or training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s diverse business and product lines.
- Knowledge of the terms, concepts and practices of the marketing and sales environment, to include basic accounting, product developments and manufacturing procedures, distribution, customer service, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to use other in-house database systems.Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers and business contacts, at all organizational levels;
- Ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to work and communicate with diverse groups, ability to achieve results through team efforts, and ability to persuade, market, and sell new ideas.
- Ability to travel (75 – 100% domestic travel).
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States