County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
Production Team Member are responsible for performing a variety of general manual labor tasks working with concrete and concrete related products in a manufacturing facility.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including cleaning, shoveling, loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Other tasks as needed
- Work mainly indoors in a factory setting
- Work near moving machinery and equipment
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds frequently
- Carrying/Lifting > 40 Pounds occasionally
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used industry concepts, practices, and procedures preferred.
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site unloading and operation
- Ability to perform well as a team
- Self-motivator and must be flexible in order to accommodate needs of your team.
- Safety minded when performing tasks
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.