To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walden, CO 80430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeping Supervisor days Summit Medical Center
Sodexo Frontline • Walden, CO
Posted 1 month ago
The Supervisor – Facilities may work in any type of facilities location on client premises. This individual provides supervision at the direction of management on site to coordinate activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in facilities operations or services at either larger complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. He/She coordinates, at the direction of management, key functions and between 3 and 10 employees during the normal course of business. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Serves as a working lead, coordinating activities of maintenance workers or service employees engaged in cleaning and/ or maintaining smaller less complex facilities of commercial, health care facility, school, residence hall, or other establishments.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the coordination of routine responsibilities of subordinates and assigns. responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead duties.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the facilities team.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Applies some complex skills appropriate for the position.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the requirements of the position.
- Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
- Typically leads 3 to 10 employees.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and resources.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, 340 Peak One Dr, Frisco, CO, 80430. On Summit Stage Bus Line.
Offering a $300 sign-on bonus, made in 2 payments ($150 after 45 days of employment, $150 after 90 days of employment)! Shift differentials also available: +$1.25/hr when working between 3pm-11pm; and +$3/hr when working between 11pm-7am (not all positions offer an overnight shift).
Who We Are
Sodexo, the 19th largest employer in the world, has partnered with Centura Health at Saint Anthony Hospital Summit Medical Center. We provide Food and Nutritional Services, and Environmental Services, that support the Patient Experience 365 days a year.
If you wish to grow as a professional in a company that offers a high quality of life and virtually unlimited professional opportunity, while at the same time receiving Medical Benefits, a 401(k), the potential of up to 80 hours of paid vacation, and paid time off related to 7 Holidays, join Sodexo! If you like to work independently and also as a team in a fast paced, cooperative, and professional environment, join Sodexo! If you want to work in a place where hard work is valued and rewarded, and innovation is celebrated, join Sodexo!