Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long-Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living & Rehabilitation Services with an outstanding opportunity for an individual to lead our Life Enrichment (i.e. recreations/activities) Department as the Director (i.e. Life Enrichment Director- Director of Recreation/Activities).
We are looking for a vibrant, creative thinker who leads by example and accepts nothing short of excellence in providing the highest quality of life to our residents. Must have a passion for working with seniors and the ability to inspire others to be engaged in the life of their community.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Life Enrichment Director:
- Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the campus Life Enrichment (Recreation/Activity) programs
- Assess resident preferences and develop a program of opportunities and activities that are meaningful to the residents served and enhance their sense of well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Provide overall leadership to and management of Life Enrichment Associates
- Assist in the hiring and recruitment process
- Coordinate a dynamic and active volunteer program
- Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
- Serve on various campus committees related to clinical, quality, customer and employee opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation or a combination of experience and training required.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Activities Professional who is licensed or registered, if applicable by a recognized accrediting body or by the State in which practicing.
- Two (2) to years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last five (5) years, with patient activities program in a healthcare setting or a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last year, with one as a full-time therapeutic activities program, or is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant or has completed a training course approved by the State.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Forest Glen Health Campus
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Long Term Care