To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Neurosurgical Associate Sales Representative - San Diego
Stryker • US-State-CA
Posted 2 months ago
Assists with the selling of Stryker Instruments Neuro Spine ENT products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Neuro Spine ENT Products
- May directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps Sales Representative informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Must exhibit a base understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
- Provide coverage for FMLA or extended leave of absence for Sales Representatives in the area as needed
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people
- Must be able to communicate telephonically
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.)
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually
- Must be able to drive an automobile
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints
- Must have fundamental command of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer
- Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize call patterns accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1-2 years in an outside sales position (medical sales or b2b is preferred)
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited university a must
- Field sales training--In field training
- In-house product training program
- Computer training
- Learn more about the Neuro Spine ENT Products: http://www.stryker.com/en-us/Divisions/NeuroSpineENT/index.htm