TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Lexington, Kentucky. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be board certified in Psychiatry Mental Health or have Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky’s thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state’s largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.
Intensive Care Unit
Licensed Practical Nurse