To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lorton, VA
- American Residential Services LLC.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
McCarthy Services • Lorton, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ARS/McCarthy Home Services, the largest HVAC & Plumbing company serving over two million customers NATIONWIDE, is currently looking for a Call Center Representative that shares the same passion in Customer Service Excellence as we do.
The ideal Rep will be comfortable in a call center setting, responsible mainly for taking inbound calls at a high volume, as well as making outbound calls when necessary to both existing and past customers.
As a Call Center Professional, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and 401k Match
- $15 - $18 per hour + Performance Based Incentives
- PAID Training
- Career Advancement for our HIGH PERFORMERS!
- Ability to RELOCATE anywhere in the United States where ARS operates!
Have questions about this role? Want to schedule an interview? Call our Area Recruiter Immediately @ 571 358 5686
- Heating and Cooling industry experience preferred, not required
- Call Center, Customer Service experience required
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Bi-Lingual, English / Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.