Non-Certified Medical Assistant– PRN - AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive Manchester, KY
Top Reasons To Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family-like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
- Faith based Organization
- Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Career Advancement
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Obtain patient vitals and reason for visit
- Provide patient care in the clinic setting under the guidance of the provider
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- MA experience in the office setting equivalent to one year.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- BLS certification required within 30 days of hirs
Responsible for timely patient flow by assigning, directing, and assessing patient’s needs. Ensures the performance of quality patient care throughout the practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Perform Clinical Duty