Are you an experienced Insurance Verification Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
- Responsible for the coordination of benefits investigation and partnering with patient assistance programs
- Verifies patient insurance coverage of medications and process claims
- Administration supplies and related pharmacy services through proper investigation
Requirements for an Insurance Verification Specialist:
- 1 year of health insurance verification or claims processing experience
- Prior authorizations experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be willing to obtain Pharmacy Technician license. Will be reimbursed.
Hours for Insurance Verification Specialist Position:
Monday through Friday, Facility hours of 8AM to 8PM (8 hour shifts/40 hour weeks)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 18 days PTO, 7 paid holidays (converted perm)
- 5% quarterly bonuses (converted perm)
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.