gpac is a long-standing Recruitment firm with over 32 years of experience, currently placing over 400 permanent highly qualified and verified candidates monthly, having insight into all industries and at all levels.
We are currently seeking COMMERCIAL SOLAR PROJECT MANAGERS for a growing client in New York. Candidate can reside in NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the project cycle for commercial PV projects
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Defining elements of work and development of subcontracts
- Support the bid process for subcontracted work
- Develop and manage the project schedule using MS Project
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for project
- Organize and manage all project data and archive
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site
- Acquire subcontract labor, materials or equipment to ensure timely completion of the project
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Projects and other CPM software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highly proficient in technical aspects of commercial and utility solar PV construction
- Must have commercial solar experience
- 3 years of construction experience required
- Strong working knowledge of complex electrical systems and components
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Possess sound critical thinking, sound judgement, analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Possess a valid Driver’s License with clean driving report;
NABCEP certification preferred
- Electrical/solar installation experience a plus
- Construction, architecture or engineering industry experience
PMP Certification a plus
$ 80-100K may be higher based on experience. Also, a very generous annual bonus too.
US Work Authorization required
Take your career to the next level and APPLY NOW.
Please contact Zach Walker directly at
605-679-9821 or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Commercial Solar Project Manager Needed! for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Certified Project Management Professional