divvyDOSE Virtual Career Fair Event, April 8th, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT – Click Here to Register Now!
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. We’re looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
Are you good with people? Good on the phone, email, online chat, and multi-tasking? Passionate about helping people? Do you like cookies? (Just kidding on the last part, but seriously, cookies are awesome.) In this job, you will be assisting customers over the phone, through email, and online chat with various questions and requests they may have. You are their guide to our service.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Performing in-bound and out-bound calls to/from customers including, but not limited to answer questions from customers, calling on aging accounts, fulfillment needs
- Provide exemplary customer service to all customers and caregivers
- Assist customers with questions on billing, shipping, and technical support
- Guide customers to wellness by clearly answering all questions and concerns
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED required.
- 2+ years of Customer Service/Call Center experience
- 2+ years of experience navigating between multiple systems in Windows PC applications
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Active Pharmacy Technician license in Illinois or Iowa
- Healthcare or Pharmacy experience
- Friendly, out-going, and team-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Creatively be able to solve customer’s problems in a timely manner
- Strong grasp of the English language, both spoken and written
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to effectively present information to the patient and in small group situations
- Dedicated to excellence and quality
- Able to collaborate with healthcare professionals
- Strong interpersonal and “people” skills
- Ability to use multiple software programs to fulfill medication orders
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal benefits as well
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to have fun. Company events, pizza days, and wellness challenges maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Job Keywords: customer service representative, call center, associate, Nashville, TN, hiring immediately, customer experience, CSR, customer happiness, #RPO