Senior Compensation Analyst
Robert Half's Corporate office is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their Corporate Compensation team. As a Senior Compensation Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct appropriate analysis to assess plan competitiveness and ensure effectiveness and expected incentive pay distributions. Includes analysis, design, modeling, calculation of plan payments, trend analysis.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws.
- Coordinating testing and uploading to payroll system with Payroll and IT; participate in internal and external audits.
- Accruals & Financial Analysis - Prepare bonus accrual journals. Validate the calculation logics for all metrics.
- Provide other RHI financial analysis support as needed on reporting, reconciliation and quarterly audits.
- Collaborate and be the main interface with IT/third party source for the systematic calculations of bonuses.
- Audit setup tables to ensure changes were made with proper authorization.
- Verify Metric Grid, Target and Threshold are accurately entered in the incentive compensation tool/system.
- Provide management with regular reports on compensation program results, financial impact, trends, effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other analysts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 8+ years of compensation/financial experience.
- CCP preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office products with a very strong proficiency in MS Excel, including charts, graphs, pivot tables and other advanced capabilities.
- Experience pricing jobs in international locations strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential. Ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible to work within fast-pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential data and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Prefer PeopleSoft or other HRIS software experience.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires a strong degree of analytical ability.
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving environment with short deadlines and sudden changes.
- Ability to perform multiple functions and tasks on the computer for long hours.
- Strong ability to work and communicate with globally diverse teams of all levels.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. URL blocked - click to apply
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP