To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
1st Shift Material Handler/ Parts Tech $1,000 Bonus
Morgan Corporation • Janesville, WI
Posted 5 days ago
Morgan Corporation is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North America. Founded in 1952, as a small welding shop in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, on the site where Conestoga wagons were manufactured through the late 1800s, we have experienced tremendous growth and continue to look for additional expansion opportunities around the world. With a total of fourteen manufacturing and five service facilities strategically located across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan is able to provide the quality, service, and prompt delivery our customers expect.
A subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, a privately held diversified manufacturing company, Morgan Corporation offers a vast variety of career opportunities, internally as well as within the J.B. Poindexter family of companies. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance, recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining Morgan’s winning team means being part of a great home away from home. You will be challenged. You will be proud.Essential Job Functions:
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout the company.
- Properly and safely operate required tools both power/non-power.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to apply based on instruction. Ability to read a tape measurer.
- Perform task within allotted RE time.
- Flex within functional areas as needed.
- Be able to operate a table saw and nail gun
- Work required schedule including overtime.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 50lbs, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching and squatting.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Putting up stock inventory.
- Pulling parts.
Specific Job Functions:
- Over counter sales
- Safely operate forklift/straddle lift within areas of the facility.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Complete daily forklift inspection
- build shipping crates
- Use of Banding Equipment
- Ability to properly identify part numbers.
- Comply with truck and trailer safety.
- Proper handling of all products/parts to include but not limited to customer units including flatbed carry out, FRP’s, and hazardous materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- The ability to get along with others.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places. Special Application Instructions:
Click the link below to complete our pre-employment assessment (approximately 30 minutes or less).
After completing the pre-employment assessment, come back to this job posting and click the Apply button to complete our online application where you can also submit a resume.
After completing your online application, your pre-employment assessment results and application/resume will be more thoroughly reviewed and you may be contacted for a personal interview.
- Job Family Hourly Manufacturing & Service
- Job Function Materials & Traffic
- Pay Type Hourly