About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit : [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Supervisor.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
• Ensure day to day warehouse shipments are completed in a timely manner.
• Direct supervision of warehouse floor operations; work scheduling and team member assignments.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Maintain a clean and hazard free warehouse operation.
• Supervise and operate forklift and team members.
• Safely receive and unload inbound cargo containers and team members.
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
• The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50 pounds.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
• Forklift experience a plus.
• Able to use tablets (IPad).
• Basic to Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel knowledge.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Education required.
• One (1) to Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
• Provide high level of customer service
• Good organizational skills