Pottsville Materials, a partner with the H&K Group, located in Pottsville, PA, is searching for three plant operators to join their second shift team!
A Plant Operator provides smooth operation of plant equipment by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work according to company safety policies and MSHA policies.
- Know and follow company start and stop procedures.
- Performs daily greasing and oil checks on crushers and screens.
- Keeps walkways clear of any debris and reports spillage issues to superintendent.
- Performs daily guarding inspections and plant checks and reports any maintenance issues to superintendent.
- Inspects screen media to ensure proper condition for maximum production.
- Keeps operating booth clean and free from any inappropriate materials.
- Carries out duties and work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of quarry operations and work crew.
- When needed/required assists workers in solving production problems.
- Fills out necessary paperwork daily.
Excellent Pay and Benefits are offered!!
Oil And Gas
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: udTFsAeAlx
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The H&K Group began as a small family business a half century ago. Today, we’re a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies providing complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value.
View the full profile
While embracing the legacy of “H&K” as our founders envisioned it, our new generation of family leadership is also committed to refining our corporate goals and focusing intently on the future. With contemporary vision, strategy and a keen eye on technology and innovation, we continue to pioneer new processes and set new industry standards that consistently exceed our client’s most demanding project expectations.
Here at The H&K Group, we live and work by a value system that places accountability, quality and integrity above all business practices and principals. In so doing, we have built a company culture that creates exceptional products and services while remaining socially responsible, ethical and fair in all that we do. By operating in this manner we have created a code of trust in our customers, clients, employees, and the communities in which we operate that is unrivaled in our industry.
Though large in capability, strength, experience and value, we are unique in our ability to remain hands-on, engaged and local in the way we conduct business at H&K. This, we believe, is the H&K difference.