To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Centro, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Support Specialist - Nutrition (El Centro, CA)
Wilbur-Ellis Company • El Centro, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have at least one year of experience in sales support? Do you have a background in order management or transactional processing? Experience with a Tier 1 ERP or JDE experience? Do you have strong communication and interpersonal skills? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing animal feed ingredients. Join us and grow your career with Wilbur-Ellis – a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth & development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Sales Support Specialist is a key member of the Transaction Team. The role is key to the sales and marketing support function in that the individual is expected to provide superior service to our customers, our suppliers and identified members of the Nutrition Marketing team. That service level will provide a full level of support to the marketing team and ultimately our customers and suppliers.
Key skills and Abilities Include:
- 1-2 years of industry and sales support experience
- Strong background in all facets of order management and/or transactional processing
- Experience with a Tier 1 ERP, JDE experience preferred
Key Personal Attributes include:
- A high level of commitment and accountability in all areas of responsibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for positive interactions between internal and external employees, customers and suppliers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain professionalism in interactions with others is needed, including an ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work and contribute independently and/or within a team on given assignments.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to accomplish multiple assignments
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables include:
- Provides backup to Business Lead for Contracts when necessary Creates orders and Freight & Logistics for all Sale and Purchase movements
- Manages inventory at 3rd party warehouse
- Invoices all direct shipment and 3rd party warehouse orders
- Performs invoicing within two business days of product shipment
- Communicates to facilities and internal departments
- Processes & prepares payables for accounting
- Bi-weekly Inventory reconciliation and works in tandem with Business Lead to perform data cleanup tasks that results in accurate transactions throughout the supply chain
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis Nutrition, LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington and is a marketer and distributor of value-added feed ingredients in North America and Asia-Pacific. Wilbur Ellis provides feed solutions to our customers and suppliers in the Livestock, Pet Food and Aquaculture Industries. Providing a complete supply chain, including logistics, warehousing and customer service, in addition to expertise in import/export and regulatory, sets Wilbur-Ellis apart from our competitors. We understand the importance of providing on-time delivery of specified products and honoring our commitments to suppliers and customers.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-five years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.