Engineering Intern position
As an engineering intern, the qualified Candidate could participate in the following activities:
- Assist in the development of bids which includes reading plans and project documents, performing quantity take-off and proposal assembly
- Preparing Excel worksheets, highlight drawings, and assisting in project planning
- Assist project engineers with submittals and quantity tracking, reporting, and cost control related tasks, organizing project photographs.
- Assist project engineer coordinate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Attending job coordination meetings.
- Assist with field engineering tasks such as measuring quantities for payment or progress reporting, quantifying materials or equipment on site, assisting in quality verification or documenting environmental conditions.
- Assist project superintendents with quantifying and documenting schedules,
- Attending job schedule meetings.
- Assist in preparing MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist project engineer or estimators with solicitation of subcontractor or vendor quotations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Proposal (Business)
- Microsoft Power Point
- Progress Reporting
- Submittals (Construction)