You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Implementation Project Manager
Do you love to build, innovate, create and collaborate? Come grow your career and make an impact with PrimePay - a growth focused, flexible and established Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS technology company.
As we continue our evolution and growth into a leading HCM SaaS technology provider to businesses, we are seeking our next Implementation Project Manager. In this position you will lead various internal and customer facing projects to deliver outstanding customer experiences and quality HCM implementations, upgrades, and enhancements that exceed our customers’ expectations. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring a successful client experience as well as driving the project team’s ability to deliver customer requirements within project deadlines and on budget. Reporting directly to the Professional Services, Manager, this role is a key part of the Implementation organization and will support best practices, continuous improvements, and exceptional work across the team.
At PrimePay, we are seeking those excited to build, create, and innovate. We are problem-solvers who move quickly, collaborate with agility and differentiate through people, purpose and commitment. With a 30+ year history, we are writing the next chapter of our journey with a focus on great technology, a People First Culture and a commitment to personal and professional growth. At PrimePay, our extraordinary people create our future every single day. Interested? Join us in our evolution!
What YOU will be doing:
- Build relationships with customers and achieve high level of customer satisfaction, continuously serve as an advocate to the customer and their project throughout the project lifecycle
- Drive and understand entire project lifecycle, from point-of-sale through go-live
- Manage multiple HCM implementations and prioritize work accordingly
- Own weekly touchpoints and steering committee meetings with both internal and external project stakeholders
- Lead and Partner with subject matter experts and implementation consultants to drive successful implementations
- Identify project risk and scope creep, proactively take action to mitigate and manage risk appropriately
- Act as a point of escalation for the implementation project, managing customer and internal concerns, ensuring customer satisfaction as well as project adherence
- Drive, support and adopt product and process improvement throughout professional services organization
- Partner with sales in order to create more streamlined sales to implementation process, setting better expectations with clients in the pre-sale process
Success will come if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Have 5+ years of demonstrated experience in managing both internal and customer-facing projects in the HCM industry
- Show a proven track record of successfully supporting business applications; Enterprise or SaaS products required.
- Experience building, driving, and executing best practices around project management and customer support strategies
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with an ability to execute
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency, and rally appropriate resources to drive resolution to varying customer issues
- Strong technical understanding of HCM domain, with a willingness to “dig-in” to work with subject matter experts to create solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with very clear and concise follow-through, a successful project manager is highly accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A competitive salary in the $75 - $85K/year range based on experience
- Access to personal, group training and career advancement
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD
- Business Process Improvement
- Creative Problem Solving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 412527
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.