We are looking for an outgoing, Operations Manager who will essentially be a key part of the management team and operations department. This Operations Manager will analyze and improve organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. The ideal Operations Manager will monitor operations throughout the company and look for ways to lower costs and minimize points of friction.
• Manager overall operations
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Manage budgets and forecasts
• Track tactical risks and provide strategic solutions
• Coordinate with departments on new processes
• Identify trends and opportunities to improve processes and execution
• Prepare and complete action plans
• Maintain positive relationship with manufacturers and vendors
• Train new and existing employees
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Operations Management or similar
• 8+ years operations experience in the packaged good industry
• Familiarity with business and financial principles
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
This Operations Manager role offers great benefits within a successful company! Reach out to Jared Scholl
and reference JO#03710-0011723735.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.