Edgewell Personal Care is a leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of over 25 well-known brands of consumer personal care products. We are 6000 colleagues strong with a presence in over 50 countries.
Edgewell's brands include shaving products including Schick and Wilkinson Sword razors and blades, shaving gels including Edge and Skintimate, Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sun screens, Playtex Infant Care products, including spill-proof cups, baby bottle liners, pacifiers, and Diaper Genie; Feminine Care products, including Playtex and o.b. tampons, and Stayfree and Carefree pads and liners, and Wet Ones wipes.
Our latest additions to the Edgewell family of personal care brands include two full product lines of skin care and grooming products for men: Bull Dog and Jack Black.
The Supply Chain Manager will provide leadership, knowledge, and direction for the Global Sales & Operations Planning Team. The focus of the Supply Chain Manager will be on the overall health of Edgewell's finished goods inventory through analysis and measurements. The ideal candidate will need to have an understanding of inventory Segmentation, Optimization, and Proliferation. The Supply Chain Manager will utilize various methods and tools to guide the planning and operations teams into producing the optimal levels of products based on forecasts and demands. This position will analyze process requirements, formulate feasible options, develop recommendations, gain stakeholder alignment and implement solutions. The Supply Chain Manager will lead cross functional teams and may achieve objectives through optimization, standardization, and/or automation.
- This position will create a full inventory improvement roadmap, connecting all the global and local initiatives into one centralized position through simplification and automation.
- Strong focus on Days of Inventory on Hand as well as SKU Segmentation and Profitability
- Responsible for analyzing and providing the leadership team with direction on SKU Optimization and Proliferation
- Analyze, measure, and guide on slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Maintain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on product strategy, relevance, profitability, and quality.
- Create and maintain system tools that will aid the leadership team in making Product Strategy and Product Relevancy decisions
- Create and maintain system tools that will aid the leadership team in making Product Line Profitability decisions
- Identify, support, and drive product cost management decisions.
- Functional requirement gathering, development, and maintenance of multiple inventory health metrics.
- Leads business processes review, integrations, and enhancements to match key S&OP initiatives
- Development of training, user acceptance testing, and communication plan
- Collaborate with global resources to ensure best practices sharing/ benchmarking (processes, configuration and requirements management, tool integration, and collaboration)
- Effectively communicate on regular basis
- Liaise and actively collaborate with Finance, Planning, and the Controllership teams in order to help define and maintain a healthy and balanced inventory.
- Act as a liaison between IT and the analytical team to create cross functional solutions
- Define and develop global performance measures
- Lead and manage business process projects by utilizing appropriate program management tools to define project scope, objectives, deliverables, roles/responsibilities, and timing.
- Collaborate with team members and supporting resources to assign tasks, track progress, update schedules, manage priorities, identify, and mitigate risks for each assigned project.
- Provide visibility and communicate frequently with Executive Leadership Team and ensure alignment as required.
- Foster teamwork, creativity, and prudent risk taking to maximize value and efficiency.
- Create Roadmap and Implement Product Lifecycle Management
- Communicate risks and constraints to appropriate levels of management. Leverage internal and external expertise and resources to achieve project objectives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 5+ years’ experience in a related technical IT, Operations, Quality and/or Supply Chain role.
- 5+ years SAP Experience
- 3+ years of SAP PLM Experience
- Knowledge of Planning, Operations, Inventory Optimization, and Product Lifecycle Management
- SAP Power BI
- Proven leadership and strategic thinking abilities, self-motivated, and needs little supervision.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) to effectively interface with cross functional organizations and external agencies.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Ability to influence outcomes with consideration for strategic and financial factors and priorities.
- Highly developed project management, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong change management, negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Key global relationships will include colleagues from Planning, Operations, Procurement, Quality, Finance, Controllership, Regional Markets, IT, and Global Supply Chain. External engagement will include 3rd party manufacturing and agency partners.
- May require approximately 10% - 20% travel (varies by project).
- Frequent communication across global locations when required. For Global Supply Chain initiatives, specifically with teams responsible for design, development, quality testing, training, and implementation of a new/improved business process or system.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.