To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Amarillo, TX
- Hillside Heights of Rehabilitation Suites
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Director of Nursing ADON - RN
Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites • Amarillo, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites
6650 South Soncy Road
Amarillo, TX 79119
Full Time: Days
Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites is a beautiful 120-bed skilled nursing facility just minutes from the heart of Amarillo, TX. At Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites, when one person cares for another, it's more than a profession. It's a relationship. We seek to understand each patient as the person he or she is; keeping in mind not only the individual's health needs, but moreover, the individual as a whole.
About the Position:
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse, RN with a passion for providing excellent patient care and driving professional growth? Do you find yourself leading others; stepping up to the plate to ensure team success? Are you the kind of person that easily builds and maintains positive relationships with your peers? If this sounds like you, the role of Assistant Director of Nursing may be the perfect step to take in your nursing career!
The Assistant Director of Nursing will work, together with the Director of Nursing to ensure quality care and outstanding customer service to all patients and their families, as well as create and maintain great employee relationships among staff. The Assistant Director of Nursing will work together with the Director of Nursing in attracting and retaining top preforming, talented team members as well as supervising and career coaching existing team members. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Assistant Director of Nursing will perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives 1+ year supervisory experience
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license valid in - TX
- Must have stable work history, the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee relationships
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient/resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.