To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berkeley Lake, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Intersect Group • Berkeley Lake, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is in need of a Payroll Specialist to process hourly and salaried payrolls for the both US and Canadian employee populations. Pay frequencies include weekly, bi-weekly, semimonthly, monthly and special incentive payrolls assigned to multiple companies and in multiple states/provinces. Candidates with PeopleSoft experience are preferred; candidates must have the ability to keep up in a fast pace environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process accurate and timely payrolls for all employees.
- Process all payroll transactions and preparing file loads for hourly and salaried payrolls.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, and provincial tax laws.
- Resolves customer service issues and problems utilizing their individual expertise in payroll policies and laws.
- Responds to questions from employees and resolves discrepancies.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for US payroll related issues.
- Maintains payroll records and databases.
- Follows all defined payroll SOX controls as defined in payroll narrative.
- Provides analysis or work on projects assigned by their manager.
- High volume payroll processing
- Multi-state experience
- Payroll Tax experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field from accredited university
- 3-5 years of full cycle payroll administration work experience, which includes multiple provinces
- Knowledge of payroll practices and HRIS systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all employee levels across multiple business units and functional areas
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 63435 when responding to this ad.