Adams & Martin Group is currently recruiting multiple document review attorneys to come on with a firm in Dayton on a permanent basis
Main Duties will include:
- Document review and coding for relevancy, responsiveness and privilege
- Preparing privilege and redaction logs
- Additional special projects, as needed
- Familiarity and interest in eDiscovery
- Great attention to detail and grammar
- JD, Ohio barred, or awaiting results/planning to sit for Ohio bar
- For those without previous doc review experience, salary will be $53-55K/year.
- Experience document reviewers, $57-60K/year.
- Full benefits
- Bonus eligible for meeting billable hours of 1800/year.
Perks: After a few months, firm will be open to telecommuting 2-3 days/week.
To be considered, please submit your resume highlighting your document review experience. Video interview, in person and conflicts will be performed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail