We are excited to welcome a dynamic Senior Business Development Executive to our South Central market. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: As the Taxes based Senior Business Development Executive for EVO’s B2B Group, you will be responsible for hitting sales quotas targeting mid to large market B2B companies ($20Mil - $1Bil Annual Sales). This includes leveraging existing network, lead generation leveraging various prospecting strategies & various lead channels to develop and manage a healthy pipeline. This job will play a key role in assisting the B2B Senior Sales Director and B2B Division attaining growth goals. Additionally this job will work with the other sales support teams (Prospect Development, Partner Sales & Integrated Sales) as well as other support teams within the B2B division.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with potential clients within specific territory
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Generate sales leads and cultivate relationships with prospects through phone calls and on-site visits
- Traveling domestically, approximately 50-75%
- Performing related projects and duties as needed
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires 5+ years of experience in sales role
- Preferred experience in B2B sales and/or payment processing industry
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Self-motivated and self-directed, goal oriented
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Business To Business