To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grass Valley, CA 95945
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Nursing
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Grass Valley, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our goal is to wonderfully enrich thousands of lives, one person at a time. We are dedicated to providing person-centered health care services and are passionate about serving our residents and their families in a nurturing, transitional environment between hospital and home.
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure patient-care efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
- Certified nursing and CPR qualifications.
- Aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.