About the Position:
The Manager, Data Analytics and Reporting (DAR) is responsible for overseeing a team of DAR Analysts to develop, maintain, and deliver data production reports while addressing and meeting ad hoc reporting requests on time. Reporting to the Director, DARThe manager managing the daily workflow and performance of the team while proactively developing new and innovative reporting models.
- Manages reporting functions to include; design, implementation, scheduling, delivery, analyses, maintaining data integrity of reports and interpretation of reports for regional management.
- Manages and monitors the coordination of efforts of internal and external customers to provide accurate and timely reports and data in response to ad-hoc requests.Responsible for meeting regularly scheduled reporting requirement deadlines and identify potential issues with data that might cause inaccurate reporting.
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes data in support of a variety of projects and operational processes, including conducting longitudinal analyses. Compiles reports, charts and tables based on fundamental statistical methods, and draws practical conclusions from the data. Prepares written and/or oral presentations of results.
- Collaborate with senior management and other functional leadership to improve efficiencies around, processes, and continuously drive innovation, seeking new ideas and ensuring open communication with staff.
- Oversees the hiring, training, coaching, supervision, disciplinary action, and performance appraisals for reporting staff. Manage projects and staff to support business needs for the departments.
- Assist the Director of Data Analytics as needed in the development of the department
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, IT or another related field of study; or 4+ years of related experience
Relevant Work Experience: 4-6 years of experience in, data, reporting and/or analytics environment. 1-3 years’ management experience. Managed Care/Health Care of experience working in a heavily regulated environment preferred.