AR Accountant – San Diego
Do you enjoy working on a diverse team with incredible leaders? This technology company is looking for their next Staff A/R Accountant. In this role, you will help resolve complex billing and receivables issues by reviewing agreements and helping clients better understand and pay their invoices. You will be a valuable resource to the business and an essential team member in the revenue recognition cycle. This is a great opportunity to further your career, broaden your experience, be paid well, and enjoy your life in the process.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field required
- Master’s in Accounting or MBA, CPA and/or other relevant advanced degrees and certificates a plus
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience within billing and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Skilled with ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc.
- A data-driven professional with attention to detail and customer-focused
What you'll do:
- Review contracts and sales agreements to ensure revenue has been recorded, invoiced and then collected accurately and on a timely basis
- Resolve discrepancies with business leaders and clients
- Assist in the revenue recognition process to ensure GAAP and contract compliance
- Assist with A/R audits, account reconciliations, and the related analysis
- Work cross-functionally and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Why work here?
- Executive visibility and the opportunity to work cross-functionally
- Stable work environment established and growing industry leader
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a blend of work/life balance
Please send your resume to URL blocked - click to apply if you have the requisite experience and a desire to contribute to one of San Diego’s leading technology companies!
Standard Accounting Practices