To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenfield, IN 46140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Life Sciences • Greenfield, IN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Study Technician
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
Hours: 1st shift (Monday - Friday)
*Rotating Saturday's required*
Apex Life Sciences is searching for a Study Technician. This position is a 1st shift Direct Hire opportunity for a company in the drug development industry. As a Research Study Technician you will collect, document, and manage pertinent data related to toxicology studies, including laboratory animal observations, test material administration and sample collection. This is a great opportunity for clinical drug development research candidates looking to take the next step in their careers with a well-known company in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Assess and document clinical observations (body weight data, food consumption data, environmental data), and other data on the appropriate data collection system.
- Interpret a protocol.
- Perform study management, data organization, QA audit response, internal and external client communication skills, and quality check procedures.
- Ensure that a study is conducted according to protocol, SOPs and government regulations.
- Perform basic dosing techniques and restraint procedures.
- Maintain animal health, rooms and equipment in compliance with AAALAC requirements.
- Report all animal care concerns and become involved in the resolution and corrective action, when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, Associate degree in Laboratory Animal Technology, or Associate degree in Veterinary Technology, or Associate Degree in Histology
- 2 years minimum of direct related animal research experience, not including academia.
- AALAS certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician level is preferred.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel).
- Ability to work overtime and a weekend rotation as needed.
- Requires ability to lift up to 50 pounds.