At Staffmark Group, we employ a group of Hire Thinking®
, industry pioneers providing innovative workforce solutions for Automotive, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional and Supply Chain clients and candidates. Our award-winning team is growing!
We are eagerly seeking a Staff Accountant
to join our Cincinnati, OH Corporate
team. Among the many opportunities in this role, our Staff Accountant is responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
Other duties/responsibilities include:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to document business transactions; inputs manual journals into accounting system.
- Analyzes financial information and prepares related balance sheet account analyses. Analyzes respective p/l accounts for unusual fluctuations.
- Performs (both manual and automated) monthly reconciliation of bank accounts. Follows-up and disposes of reconciling items.
- Provides a/p and payroll departments with copies of cancelled checks upon request; places stop payment orders with bank as considered necessary.
- Prints and distributes monthly financial reports.
- Maintains Access database related to Perm operations. Generates daily perm invoices, weekly & monthly perm reports.
- Assists Controller in establishment, documentation and implementation of accounting controls.
- Cross-trains with other members of accounting department as considered necessary.
- Submits recommendations for improving the organization's accounting operation.
Creating opportunities for our valued talent begins with our skilled Staff Accountants understanding what makes each client and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, our Staff Accountants and local team members are able to provide tailored workforce solutions. This is Hire Thinking®
Staffmark Group is a global leader in staffing and professional services. We are in the top one percent of staffing companies worldwide and we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and voluntary benefit options.
- A generous Permissive Paid Time Off and Medical Leave plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Staffmark Group is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. To do so we hire the best Staff Accountants with backgrounds and experience in:
â¢Bachelor's degree in Accounting
â¢1+ years of staff accounting experience with at least one year of experience with general ledger, account reconciliations, and journal entries.
â¢Organizational skills are a must.
â¢Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
â¢Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products. (Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skill level is REQUIRED)
Standard Accounting Practices