UNILIN believes/We firmly believe in putting the right person in the right place and in developing your strengths. We give our employees every opportunity to put their talents to optimum use and we foster internal mobility. We give you the chance to grow in a different position, department, area or division.
UNILIN produces laminate, engineered parquet and luxury vinyl flooring under the Quick-Step and Pergo brand as well as wood-based panels (particle board, MDF), decorative panels, roof systems and insulation boards. UNILIN employs 5000 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN had a turnover of 1,658 billion euros in 2019.
Since 2005 UNILIN is part of US listed company Mohawk Industries, Inc. Mohawk is the world's largest flooring company with manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), has a turnover of $ 9.5 billion and 38.800 employees internationally.
As an employer, UNILIN distinguishes itself as a passionate, innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. The business culture is characterized by investments in technology and people. UNILIN is established in Wielsbeke near Waregem, close to the E17 and thus easily accessible.
In order to create an even more strong foothold in North-America, Unilin division panels (part of Mohawk Inc, HQ in Calhoun, Georgia) headquartered in Belgium, is looking for an experienced business developer living on the West Coast of the US or Canada to join our growing team.
The business developer will be responsible for establishing and growing business for added-value panel products in the target area by showing ownership over the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing the deal.
You’ll get the chance to:
- Proactively prospect and seek new business opportunities on the West Coast of the US and Canada
- Generate leads by cold calling, e-mailing, attending events, face-to-face presentations,…
- Build & maintain long-term, profitable and strategic partnerships with distributors and OEMs (B2B) in an effort to grow business
- Maintain accurate CRM information by logging calls, meetings and travel scheduling
- Provide market intelligence and stay-up-to-date with market pricing, trends and opportunities
- Become a Unilin panels ambassador by creating brand awareness and providing a high-level product knowledge
- Report to the Sales Manager North-America
You’ll need to be/have:
- A self-motivated, persistent go-getter with strong organizational and communication skills
- A result-driven team player with a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of b2b sales experience in the forest product industry; Experience with MDF, TFL, HPL sales and/or social selling (webinars, Linkedin,…) is a plus
- A comprehensive understanding of forest panel products and the competitive landscape
- Proficient in English; Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Able to work effective remotely
- Travel via car or airplane for min. 50% of the time
The ideal individual will align well with our Core Values:
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive Base salary and rewarding bonus plan + great benefits
- Being involved at an early stage of the development of a highly promising and fast growing market in a multinational company
- Being part of a dynamic team
- Are you a high-energy professional with passion for wood products ?
- Are you interested in being part of a fast growing division of a multinational company?
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
UNILIN helps you tackle a new challenge. We give you the necessary training and provide support in the development of your career.UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
Business To Business