CONTRACT DURATION: 4YEARS
LOCATION: Augusta, 83 Edison Drive, ME- 04336
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY POSITION.
This is scheduled to be a 4 year long project based in Augusta, Maine
To provide clerical and project administrative support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures. May have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills needed. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Completes simple paper filing activities
- Receives and distributes mail
- Prepares files for archiving
- Performs scanning and electronic filing
- Greets and directs visitors
- Assembles documents (reproduction and collation)
- Performs basic word processing and data entry
- Maintains simple spreadsheets
- Maintains project calendar
- Arranges project-related meetings, travel and/or events
- Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases to internal project team
- Generates simple documents, such as letters and memos
- May maintain personal calendar for project manager
- May route and track invoices
- Performs other general clerical duties as needed
- Creates expense reports for project team members
- Is coordinator of project communications
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
Work Environment / Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Extended periods of monitor viewing. Stooping, crouching, talking, grasping, hearing, keyboard input, turning pages, typing and writing. Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects. Work involves sitting for extended periods of time.