To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auditor, Construction Contracts
INVISTA • Wilmington, DE
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. For more information on INVISTA, visit our website or watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
We are currently seeking an experienced Auditor, Construction Contracts, to conduct field audits and initiatives that relate to work and payment processes. This role will support global engineering projects, site projects and turnarounds. The position is based in Wilmington, DE. Overview: The Auditor must be an effective communicator who is able to establish strong rapports with internal and external customers and ensure contractors are in compliance with contractual terms and conditions. This position will be responsible for working with the Lead auditor to identifying non-compliance gaps during project field execution and post. The auditor will also work closely with project teams help identify any gaps in compliance that can be remediated and financially reconciled as quickly as possible. The field auditor will also work closely with procurement to ensure that both current and future contracts consider auditing findings and adjust contract language accordingly. Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with field execution activities for audit team
- Recommend areas of audit- develop scope of audits
- Gathering data for testing and evaluation of audit results
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with competing demands
- Collaborate/knowledge share with other project teams throughout the company to ensure that procedures and other business information is consistent with project standards and supports best practices
- Work closely with teams to ensure agreements are settled between contractors and owner
- Provide on-going feedback/advice to the Lead Auditor
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial/project audit and remediation
- Minimum of 2 years of auditing construction and engineering contracts experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience editing /creating spreadsheets, sorting data and creating pivot tables in Excel
- Working knowledge of external payroll practices/systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with 3rd party service and construction contracts
- Understand Auditing Standards
- Ability to travel up 20 % to INVISTA sites
- Experience using SAP
- Associates Degree or Higher in Accounting; Engineering; or Related fields
- Working knowledge of TRACK (contractor cost management system)
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf