District Operations Specialist
As a District Operations Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Processes and approves all field and management expense reports and accounts payable requests. Maintains applicable related logs. Reviews and investigates operation expenses, escalates as necessary.
- Approves and processes all telecom, purchasing, supply, operations and facility requests. May be responsible for reconciling summary billings.
- Compiles and analyzes perm revenue reports for field.
- Answers district phone lines and either handles call or forwards to the appropriate person.
- Maintain an active database of field contacts.
- Assists District Administrative Coordinator with distributing information pertaining to new initiatives or changes to programs. This may include sending out score cards every 52 weeks, questionnaires/surveys, etc.
- Assists with the administrative support for the District Director. In some districts, may provide administrative support to the Regional Manager.
- 2+ years of college preferred.
- 3+ years experience working in a mid-level, administrative capacity in a highly professional, fast paced environment.
- Basic accounting experience preferred.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
TX PRO DALLAS