To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Loan Officer Assistant
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Loan Officer Assistant assists CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.’s (“CCM”) Loan Originators by providing them with daily support. The Loan Officer Assistant pulls and analyzes customer credit, reviews income, asset documents and understands how to structure a loan. This position also involves running DU, stacking and submitting files, requesting and clearing underwriting conditions, as well as communicating with borrowers and realtors.
- Primary contact between clients and Loan Originators
- Taking application information over the phone and scheduling appointments
- Request and obtain referrals from all current and potential clients
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file
- Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators
- Track all requested documents in Encompass
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and Encompass updates based on verified information
- Work with Loan Originators to resolve any problems with files and documents.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures to ensure all files are complete.
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings.
- Comply with applicable state and federal compliance guidelines
- Mortgage or banking industry experience supporting a branch or loan officer is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under minimal supervision
- Available to work varying hours and overtime as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, dependable and self-motivated.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.