HOUSE MANAGER / CARETAKER, FULL-TIME
Division: Domestic Hospitality
Ref ID: R47053141011
Location: Bridgehampton, NY 11932
Job Title: House Manager / Caretaker Full-Time (Bridgehampton, NY)
A private family in Bridgehampton, NY seeks an experienced and professional House Manager for their formal residence. This is a full-time position. Requires flexibility to work weekends and overtime as needed. Must have a strong work ethic with great attention to detail. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining day-to-day operation of the residence
- Overall cleanliness of the home and property-
- Vehicle care and maintenance
- Specific care for fine China, glassware, furniture, artwork, silver.
- Organizing & attention to detail to make sure all rooms are properly set.
- Laundry- proper care of garments including ironing, steaming.
- Proper use of organic and non-toxic cleaning supplies
- Shopping & errands
- Keeping track, ordering, and managing family’s preferences for toiletries, pantry items, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Help in the kitchen as needed.
Schedule: Typical schedule would be Wednesday – Sunday. However, the schedule is subject to change based on family needs.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience
Benefits: Full Benefits package included
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with longevity in previous positions
- Previous experience in a large, fine home with a large team of staff
- Outstanding references from both current and previous employers
- Superb command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills; includes Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet, and e-mail
- Knowledge of complex house systems (lighting, heating and cooling, security) including SmartHome systems (i.e. Kaleidoscope, Nest, Google home, etc)
- Professional, polished, and poised at all times
- Utmost sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work independently and on a large team of staff
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime, nights, and weekends as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb
- Wine-service experience is a plus
Minimum High school or equivalent degree
- Hospitality certifications or private residence background is a plus
- Must have valid US work authorization
- Valid driver’s license
205 Hudson Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications – only those that apply on our website or third-party affiliated websites will be considered. No phone call inquiries will be accepted at this time. If you are having trouble with the application, please submit your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to House Manager / Property Caretaker
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated