Join our SWHS Team of Professionals!
SWHS consists of two acute-care hospitals: Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center.
Inland Valley Medical Center
A 122 bed acute care hospital which features the regions only Level II Trauma Unit and is the county-designated Paramedical Base station and Southwest Riverside County’s only Center of Excellence in Weight Loss Surgery.
Rancho Springs Medical Center
A 120 bed acute care hospital which includes the region’s largest birthing center along with the area’s only NICU in combination with Rady Children’s Hospital and the region’s first da Vinci Robotic Surgical Program.
As a staff member providing clinical expertise you will be responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, and quality and efficient services. Staff will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the SWHS Core Values and the hospitals mission statement.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Basic nursing care terminology and functions.
- Telephone skills.
- Ability to accurately collect and record patient data as directed.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Six (6) months CNA experience preferred SNF or Acute facility.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
- Completion of an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant program.
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Current, valid Certified Nursing Assistant certificate.
- BLS Certification.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Basic Life Support