To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6200 Glenn Carlson Drive
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
People Services Administrator
New Flyer-US • St. Cloud, MN
Posted 10 days ago
New Flyer of America – North America’s largest transit bus, motor coach manufacturer and parts distributor is seeking an People Services Administrator to join its growing international team.
Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 31 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and over 85 years of experience manufacturing buses, New Flyer is building on a solid foundation to drive North America forward with progressive transit technology that serves communities and makes cities smarter.
Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career.
This position will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of time and attendance and employee information. Responsibilities will include editing, verifying and entry of time and attendance, entering payroll changes, processing of tax levies, garnishments and child supports. This position works in close partnership with the corporate payroll team located in Winnipeg, MB.
What You Will Do:
- Process, edit and verify time and attendance to ensure timely and accurate pay
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly attendance reports to supervisors.
- Enter new hire information, employee changes and terminations for all employees in the HRIS and time systems.
- Accurately calculate/process deduction amounts for tax levies, garnishments, and child supports.
- Review and validate balances for vacation, personal days, award days, and benefit deductions.
- Responsible for verification and filing of I9 forms and employment verification.
- Works closely with temporary employment agencies to provide time and attendance reporting.
- Completes Minnesota New Hire reporting and ensures compliance.
- Assist in the administration and coordination of benefit programs and implementation of new programs.
- Provides wage information for benefit processing.
- Validate and invoice union business hours.
- Assist employees with questions or concerns.
- Run adhoc and weekly reporting as required.
- Provide backup to other human resources team members as required.
- Work within established policies and processes to ensure goals and objectives for all regulatory and legal requirements are met, including organizational Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety programs.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise of all the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA
- Associates degree an asset.
- Experience in Human Resources and payroll.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems.
- Must possess outstanding data entry skills with strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate challenging concepts both in person, over the phone, and in electronic communication.
- Self-starter, independent with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Obtain the ability to adapt to rapid change and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
New Flyer is an EEO/AAP/Female/Minority/Disabled/Vets Employer