Guaranteed Full Time, Benefits, Flexible Daytime Schedule!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nurses Aide, CNA for a full time opportunity to complete hospice care visits to clients located throughout Dauphin County.
Please note that this is a visiting position and reliable transportation is required.
As a CNA, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
* Paid time off
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
* Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Each CNA must:
* Have at least one year of work experience as a CNA
* Have successfully completed a recognized CNA training course and have a CNA license in the state of PA
* Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
* Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
* Have a criminal background check completed
* Meet all state requirements
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
* Activities of daily living
* Light housekeeping
* Nail care
* Range of motion / exercises
* Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
* Oral feeding
* Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
* Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
* Assisting with ambulation
* Medication assistance
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Room Servicing And Cleaning