To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Juanita Drummond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
R&D Lab Technician - Northeast Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources • Kingwood, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Laboratory Reactor Technician – Northeast Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Laboratory Reactor Technician for one of our top clients in Northeast Houston, TX.
As a Laboratory Reactor Technician, you will be working in a R&D laboratory focused on running reactors for lab scale catalyst testing in support of the process development group in Kingwood.
- Associate’s degree in Process Technology or related field with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a laboratory/research setting or operations experience.
- Willingness to perform equipment troubleshooting and maintenance is required.
- Experience with Swagelok® tubing and fittings is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with continuous operations.
- Familiarity with gas chromatographs is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision after initial on-the-job training.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other research personnel in a team environment.
- Strong safety, mechanical aptitude, detail-oriented & organizational skills are required.
- Excellent computing skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
This is a temp-to-hire role with a work schedule of M-F, 7am-5pm (potential for 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off).
If you meet these specific job requirements please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.