To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Juanita Drummond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
R&D Lab Technician - Northeast Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources • Kingwood, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
R&D Lab Technician – Northeast Houston, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking a R&D Lab Technician for one of our top clients in Northeast Houston. As a R&D Lab Technician, you will be focused on preparing catalysts and evaluating their performance in batch reactors and by GC analysis.
- Prepare, test, and analyze catalysts for performance evaluation
- Safely operate chemical reactors, chemical glassware and equipment
- Procure necessary chemicals, equipment, supplies, and complete associated paperwork for research activities
- Safely handle liquids and solids of potentially hazardous hydrocarbons and catalysts while making catalysts for evaluation
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on equipment in primary area of responsibility
- Maintain accurate chemical inventory
- Maintain close, cooperative teamwork relationships with fellow technicians, engineers, and other research personnel
- Mechanical aptitude is required to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field with a minimum of 1 year of work experience in a laboratory/research setting
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment including autoclave reactors and GC’s is preferred
- Excellent computing skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision after initial on-the-job training
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other research personnel in a team environment.
This is a temp to hire, Monday through Friday position, with pay commensurate upon the candidate’s applicable skill level. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.