As a part of the OptumCare network, ProHealth Physicians is seeking Pediatrician to join our Primary Care team in Marlborough, CT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Primary care for pediatric patients in an outpatient practice setting
- Four day work week with in practice call every third Saturday from 9:00AM to Noon
- No mandatory phone call
- 1:1 MA to provider ratio
- Loan Repayment for eligible providers
- Flexible scheduling leading to great work/life balance
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We are a physician-led provider group practicing in a value-oriented model
- Putting physicians at the center of care
- Driving towards the Quadruple Aim with a focus on quality & innovation
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
About ProHealth Physicians
ProHealth Physicians, a part of OptumCare, is Connecticut’s leading health care delivery organization. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to help keep people healthier and feeling their best. Our family of primary care providers and specialists care for more than 360,000 people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 5 years of program completion)
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pediatric Physician - ProHealth Physicians - Marlborough, CT
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Connecticut Residents Only: The salary range for Connecticut residents is $211,000 to $296,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Job Keywords: Pediatric Physician, Pediatrician, Pediatric MD, Marlborough, CT, Connecticut