Think senior living sounds boring? Think again. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
As a Business Office Manager you will report to our Executive Director and maintain a close relationship with corporate accounting team.
Responsibilities of the Business Office Manager include:
* Acting as the initial point-of-contact for all accounting related matters
* Processing A/R and A/P timely
* Processing monthly billing statements, answering related question from residents and families in a timely manner
* Processing employee payroll and archiving and discarding payrolls at the end of each cycle
* Analyzing variances in departmental payroll vs. budget
* Gathering monthly accruals from department heads
* Producing proposals and presentation packets
Requirements Business Office Manager:
* 2-year degree in a Business-related field; 4-year degree from an accredited university in a Business-related field preferred
* Must have excellent organizational skills as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Be knowledgeable in regards to ADP payroll systems and basic GL and Accounts Payable systems.
* 3 years of business office experience with accounting
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Provide Logistical Support