About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Independent Testing Specialist in Corporate Risk as part of Independent Testing & Validation (IT&V) team. The IT&V team is responsible for the development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate in less complex development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities companywide in alignment with the risk management framework
- Ensure effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies within Independent Testing
- Support and implement less complex initiatives with low to moderate risk and exercise independent judgment to guide risk reporting, escalation, and resolution
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in risk management framework and the risk and control environment
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners and management
- 2+ years of Independent Testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Proven ability to work within a team environment as well as individual accountability
- Experience working knowledge in large complex organizations
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry: compliance, risk management, or audit operations
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Preferred location(s) listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered for current Wells Fargo employees. Corporate Risk employees who have assigned office space today can further their careers by applying for Corporate Risk roles and remain in their current location. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Office