To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Lafayette, LA
Posted 2 months ago
Well-established Early Childhood Development Center located in Lafayette, LA, is currently looking for a full-time Office Assistant to join their team.
We are seeking a self-driven individual with strong organizational and intrapersonal skills to join our office staff.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Maintain filing system effectively.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting parents and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Help in classrooms as needed.
- Support teachers and administrators.
- Flexibility and willingness in assisting other team members when needed is a necessity.
- High school diploma or Associate's degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field is an advantage.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills
- Great communication skills.