Why We're Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America's largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we're growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 500,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
As our Retail Supervisor, your responsibility will be to oversee our Retail store in Berkeley, including our awesome team of highly trained Retail Specialists. Our Retail store is an incredibly dynamic environment that is constantly evolving as we grow. We are seeking a tenacious, goal-oriented, and organized team leader who is not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty as needed. Come help Rad Power Bikes get people riding!
**Weekend availability will be required.**Why You're Rad (about you):
- 6+ years of experience working in a technical retail or showroom role
- 2+ years of experience working as a Retail Supervisor in a high-paced retail environment
- 2+ years of experience organizing a retail showroom to optimize product display and customer experience
- Experience working cross functionally with top-level department heads
- Strong judge of character, and a high standard for professionalism
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
You get bonus points for:
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours / day
- Confident explaining complex topics and policies to a variety of people
- Eager to learn, and can assimilate & retain information quickly
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities throughout the day in a dynamic/active environment
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Working knowledge of bikes and how they function (particularly ebikes) & up-to-date understanding of local ebike regulations
- Experience working with Shopify, Zendesk, and/or Shipstation a plus
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and team
Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Retail Supervisor
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.
- Customer Experience