Personal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker by building a meaningful relationship with every customer. They are responsible for assessing and attending to customers’ banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Personal Bankers inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs. They are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans, opening accounts, performing sale deposit transactions, and opening and/or closing the branch. Personal Bankers build relationships with customers based on trust, recommending financial solutions based on each customer’s unique goals and needs.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction. Personal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
Basic Qualifications Job:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of business related and/or retail experience, preferably including financial sales
- Ability to sell traditional bank products and process transactions
- Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development
- Excellent customer service/relations and community relations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Ability to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) Program certification upon hire
Branch BankingPrimary Location:
Nevada-NV-SparksOther Locations: Shift:
1st - DaytimeTravel: Average Hours Per Week:
Series 6 Investment Company And Variable Contracts License (Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities)