To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
.Net C#/MS SQL Developer (Senior)
Unisys Corporation • Alexandria, VA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented .Net C#/MS SQL Developer to join our team in Kingstowne, VA, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, configure, optimize, deploy, and maintain secure .Net 4.5+ web applications and services in large, heavy-use, mission-critical environment with cross platform integration.
- Work with other dependent application teams for on-boarding and integration.
- Configuration management using TFS, Atlassian, Git, and Stash.
- Work with Oracle Identity and Access Management team with ongoing transition of .Net applications and services to the Oracle IAM suite.
- Present solutions at formal and informal design reviews, and document designs according to the government’s system lifecycle methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree & minimum 5 years of experience or equivalent blend of education & experience.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- CBP-BI Clearance Required or ability to acquire.
- Microsoft MS SQL development and .Net integration.
- Minimum 10 years of secure .Net web application development experience.
- Experience with report development using Business Objects or Crystal Reports in .Net development environment.
- Experience with IBM Message Queue .Net client application development.
- Expert knowledge of and strong development skill in both Oracle PL-SQL and T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers.
- Development with Oracle ODP.Net experience.
- Experience working with large 30+ TB databases.
- Development experience with IBM DB2 database .Net client application development.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management suite.
Desired knowledge and experience includes:
- Strong initiative: must be able to take a high-level requirement, ask questions/seek clarifications, and get the job done
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
- Job Location – 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria, VA. 22315
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.