Eligible new technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5,000 based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
Kuni BMW has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive Service Technician to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
Our BMW Technician is responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor. The Technician is also responsible for:
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job, and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements of Service Department.
What are we looking for?
- High School graduation or equivalent is preferred for all employees
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills along with mechanical aptitude required
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R0028072
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.